jueves, 25 de octubre de 2007

What's the matter?!!

Dialogue
Steven: Hey, Ron What's wrong man? How do you feel?
Rony: Hi steve; i don't feel well, i have a cough and a headache
Steven: Why? maybe you have a cold
Rony: I don't think so.
Steven: Did you call Dr. "Feeling Better"?
Rony: It's a great idea, ok. let's call Dr. Feeling Better call him!
Steven: Good evening Dr Feeling Better. He's my friend rony, he doesn't feel well
Dr. Feeling Better: Ok sit down please What's the matter rony? What's happeing?
Rony: I don't know Dr. I have a cough , a headache and a terrible earche
Dr. feeling Better: Well, well, well. Let's me see you, all right you have a infection you need to clean sometime your ears. Take this, use one drop at night
Rony: Thank's, thank's Dr. Feeling Better.

Villalobos Rony
Gonzales Estiven
Paz Alixander (Dr. Feeling Better)


No hay comentarios: