sábado, 12 de abril de 2008

Final Project of English III



James Douglas Morrison or also known as Jim Morrison (nicknamed Lizard King) was born on December 8, 1943 in Melbourne, Florida, USA, He was an American singer, writer, poet and an actor. He is best known as the lead singer of The Doors.

His father was a military of the U.S. navy (admiral in the first nuclear ship) Morrison's had a high IQ of 149. One of his most precious Belongings it‘s a book with about 20 pages of poems which it‘s estimated on the sales values with a price between 120 and 150,000 euros.

He was not into Sports or exercises, He rather to take drugs and alcohol, he traveled all over the United States and then to Paris where he died on July 3, 1971, at age 27

The Doors was an acid rock band, which was formed in Los Angeles (California, USA) on July 1965, The band took his name from a verse from the poet William Blake:

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear
To man as it is: infinite"

Prof. Renny Urdaneta
Section: H-321

2 comentarios:

doris3m dijo...

Hi, Ronny! I am so happy that you are still blogging... I enjoyed reading about Jim Morrison... he is one of my favorite singers. My brother absolutely loves him, too. That is how I listened to him for the first time. What is your favorite song by The Doors? Keep on blogging and I will keep on reading.

Keep on shining!

Rony Villalobos dijo...

Well Profesor, morrison is my favorite singer too. And my favorite songs from his group are "people are stranger" and "love me two time" But also others like "Light my fire"; "close to you". what about you and your brother, what are your favorite songs.?!

Cya!!!